Porsche Tower is a new luxury oceanfront condo in Miami. Located in the elegant neighborhood of Sunny Isles Beach, the project is a partnership between Dezer Development and the luxury german brand Porsche Design. The agreement was signed in 2012 and the construction is almost complete (August 2016). This 60 story amazing tower is an icon in Sunny Isles Beach and famous worldwide for its automobile elevator lift system – The so called “Dezervator” (patented after the developer’s name, Gil Dezer).
“If you analyze the function of an object, its form often becomes obvious.” Prof. Ferdinand A. Porsche
Truly offering the best of all worlds for automobile enthusiasts and luxury seekers alike, there is no other venue like Porsche Design Tower — where opulent high-rise living meets penthouse-style units, meets gallery-like showcasing of the owners unique vehicles.
A luxury typically reserved for only the most elite of penthouses and a first in Miami, Porsche Tower will feature 10-by-15-foot individual plunge pools on the balconies of most of its 132 units when it’s completed in 2016.
Other unique building amenities include a state-of-the-art spa featuring Vichy showers, a sunset terrace with twin over-sized spa tubs, an oceanfront ballroom, a movie theatre with plush stadium seating and new release capability, a game room featuring virtual racing simulators, and a ‘Car Concierge to tend to residents’ vehicles.
- Q 200 feet of sugar-sand Atlantic Ocean Frontage.
- Q Robotic car lift directly to your private sky garage.
- Q Elegant porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services.
- Q Exquisitely appointed three-story lobby with full glass car lift observatory.
- Q 24-hour security services and in house car concierge as well as on-site concierge.
- Q Ocean front ballroom with kitchen for hosting events.
- Q Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, pool attendants and food & beverage service.
- Q Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center and resident’s health spa with expensive oceanfront views.
- Q Multi-purpose clubroom equipped with stadium seating theater, virtual golf and a four seat race car simulation video game.
- Q Lobby level restaurant enclosed in glass with private wine lockers for each residence.
- Q Lobby level bar lounge overlooking the ocean equipped with big screen TV and monumental fire place.
- Q Sunset terrace with two oversize swim spas overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER FLOORPLANS
PORSCHE TOWER – RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Q Private sky garage for each unit.
- Q Private swimming pool and summer kitchen on oversize terraces creating a luxurious outdoor living environment [except on P’0393 model].
- Q Miele appliances, including wine cooler, state of the art induction cooktop, speed-microwave oven and warming drawers.
- Q Automatic Toto toilets in master bathrooms with integrated bidet functions.
- Q Poggenpohl designed kitchens with motorized doors and expansive islands.
- Q Private elevator that opens directly into the residence.
- Q Panoramic ocean, Intracoastal and/or city views.
- Q Elegant smooth ceilings rising to 10’ clear and 20’ clear on the duplex units.
- Q Floor-to-ceiling windows optimizing views.
- Q Premium quality granite or marble countertops in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Q Dornbracht design kitchen and master bathroom fixtures.
- Q Vent-less gas fireplace in living room.
- Q Private interior elevator on the two-story units.
PORSCHE TOWER LOCATION
Nestled between sophisticated Bal Harbour, and elegant Aventura lies the intimate seaside community of Sunny Isles Beach, South Florida’s new address for Engineered Luxury – Porsche Design Tower Miami P´0001.
Surrounded by spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, this exclusive location embodies a new definition of luxury, comfort, and convenience. With two and a half miles of gorgeous sandy beach for your backyard, and the most sophisticated restaurants and nightspots in the world as your playground, this is the setting for a new kind of lifestyle, where your options extend as far as the ocean views outside your window.
Indulge in one of the finest and most recognized high-end shopping destinations in the world, gourmet dining, exclusive nightspots, as well as world-class art galleries and museums. Your private oceanfront paradise is conveniently located twenty minutes away from Miami International and Fort Lauderdale Airports.